Venue: Malaga, Spain
Event Date: 23/02/2014 - 01/03/2014
Exciting CPD opportunity for MFL professionals. YELL2 'fully funded' training opportunity:
Malaga, Spain 23.02.14 to 01.03.14.
As one of the outcomes of the award winning YELL project the team have designed a fully funded In-Service Training course for teachers, tutors, trainers, managers, coordinators and support staff, working across a range of languages.
The focus of the course is on participants developing Creative Approaches to the Teaching & Learning of languages, employing proven and innovative methodologies that are informed extensively by the tools and approaches within the YELL Virtual Documentation Centre.
The training course takes place in Malaga, Spain from the 23rd February to the 1st March 2014.
Features of the material and approaches covered within the training course are:
- Familiarisation with the YELL project and its Learning & Teaching methodologies
- Sharing of best practice within a collaborative environment
- Developing evaluative models of reflection to design and produce resources
- Develop an understanding of both formal and informal language learning opportunities
- Use of technology within contemporary language learning
For a full overview of the programme follow this link to the Comenius and Grundtvig Training database.
Funding for the course is based on a successful grant application, covering travel, accommodation, meals, cultural visits and the training programme.
To take advantage of this exciting and valuable opportunity please register your interest by 17 September 2013.