Return to Calendar | Return to List
¡Hecho en México! Teaching Spanish the Mexican Way
Posted on May 15 2018
Venue: University of Edinburgh
Event Date: 19/06/2018 14:00 - 17:00
The University of Edinburgh is very happy to announce a very special seminar for Spanish language teachers.
- “Dealing with a transatlantic language inside the classroom”. Carlos Soler Montes, University of Edinburgh.
- Presentation of UNAM online courses for Spanish teachers.
- “A Mexican perspective on how to teach ser and estar”. Erika Erdely Ruiz, UNAM.
- Presentation of Dicho y hecho, a series of Spanish teaching textbooks from UNAM University Press.
- “The presence of indigenous languages in Mexican Spanish”. Javier Cuétara Priede, UNAM.
All talks will be given in Spanish. Merienda: café y pasteles included.
Places are free of charge but limited.
Visit the website for more information and registration.