Venue: CIEP, Sèvres, France
Telephone: +33 (0)1 45 07 63 68
Event Date: 21/10/2013 - 22/10/2013
Over the last two years the European Profiling Grid project, co-financed by the European Commission, has worked to create an innovative tool to improve the quality of language training in Europe. This instrument, the European Profiling Grid (EPG), is a practical tool for mapping and assessing language teacher competencies internationally.
As the project draws to its close, join us this October in the beautiful former Sèvres Porcelain Works on the outskirts of Paris to discover more about the EPG and how it can be implemented in your own teaching context.
The seminar will enable you:
- to learn more about the EPG project, its context and its main results
- to find out about the final version of the European Profiling Grid (9 linguistic versions)
- to discuss the specific uses of the European Profiling Grid with participants from all over Europe.
- Language school managers or director of studies
- Language teacher trainers
- Members of organisations involved in language learning and teaching
- Education professionals actively involved in promoting mobility
Interpretation will be available in French and English during the plenary sessions.
Workshops will be held in both French and English.
For more information and to register for the EPG final seminar, please visit the website and complete the online questionnaire. Registration deadline: 22 September 2013.