Venue: Strasbourg, France
Event Date: 20/05/2016 - 21/05/2016
Following the success of EYE2014, the European Parliament is opening its doors once again from 20-21 May 2016 to even more young Europeans in Strasbourg, with five new themes:
- War and peace: Perspectives for a peaceful planet
- Apathy or participation: Agenda for a vibrant democracy
- Exclusion or access: Crackdown on youth unemployment
- Stagnation or innovation: Tomorrow's world of work
- Collapse or success: New ways for a sustainable Europe
Through hundreds of new engaging activities - from idea checks, debates, and hearings to Ideas Labs, workshops, and digital games, as well as the European Youth Forum's YO!Fest, concerts, and other artistic performances - 7,000 young people will have the opportunity to meet and discuss with European decision-makers and come up with innovative ideas on how "Together, we can make a change". And not to forget, they will have fun and enjoy the cultural diversity in Europe.
Visit the EYE website for more information.