Venue: University of Granada, Spain
Event Date: 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
The second edition of the New Trends in Language Teaching International Conference will be held at the University of Granada, Spain, on 17 – 18 May, 2018.
We aim to promote a reflection on the latest developments in language teaching and learning, in terms of both research and practice.
We are particularly interested topics such as:
- Integrating Content and Language
- Task development and implementation
- Uses of ICT in Language Teaching and Learning
- Innovation and creativity
- Multicultural education and language teaching
Since one of our aims is to reach out to the teachers in primary and secondary education, we are also inviting you to deliver practical workshops and/or share your experience and examples of good practices with the other participants.
Visit the website for more information and to register for the event.