Return to Calendar | Return to List
2019 International Conference: Cross-curricular Language Learning
Posted on June 08 2018
Venue: Sheffield Hallam University
Event Date: 21/06/2019 - 22/06/2019
This event is aimed at researchers, teachers, trainee teachers and teacher educators. Sessions will cover talks and workshops led by practitioners from successful CLIL and immersion projects.
Topics will include:
- The impact of CLIL and immersion techniques on pupils’ motivation and progress
- CLIL pedagogy in EAL contexts
- Practical ideas for increasing cognitive challenge, motivation and engagement in the primary and secondary classroom
- How cross curricular learning can support pupils who will take England’s new language exams
- What we can learn from other countries
Visit the website for more information and to register attendance.