Return to Calendar | Return to List
Storytelling for success in MFL
Posted on October 27 2020
Event Date: 10/11/2020 19:00
The action-packed webinar will include tips on:
- Storytelling using whole class repetition and actions to embed structures;
- A variety of engaging practice activities;
- Innovating a story with comic strip storyboards;
- Using bilingual dictionaries with support;
- Gap-filling to innovate a new story with support;
- Animating puppets and illustrations using the app Chatterpix;
- Creating an eBook or real book to add to the school library and/or website as an end of year showpiece.
Visit the website for more information and to register.