Return to Calendar | Return to List
INNOCONF16: Enhancing Employability
Posted on January 14 2016
Venue: University of York
Event Date: 17/06/2016
The Department of Language and Linguistic Science and Languages for All will be hosting the 6th annual conference in the Innovative Language Teaching and Learning at University series on 17 June 2016 at the University of York. The main theme of the 2016 conference will be Enhancing Employability.
This year’s conference will include presentations of case studies and projects on innovative ways to enhance employability through teaching and learning Modern Foreign Languages at university, including English as a Foreign Language, covering the following areas:
- The use of technology
- Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
- Intercultural awareness (support and development)
- Curriculum (re)design and assessment
- Learning and teaching methods
- Project based and collaborative work
- Autonomous learning and motivation
- Development of professional skills
- Year Abroad
Abstract proposals are invited and should be submitted by 26 February 2016.
Visit the conference website for more information.