Venue: Open University, Milton Keynes
Event Date: 20/10/2016 - 21/10/2016
The Department of Languages at The Open University (UK), as one of the partners of the project “MOOCs for university students on the Move in Europe”, funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union, will host an international conference on “MOOCs, Informal Language Learning, and Mobility”. The conference will take place at The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK on 20-21 October 2016.
Call for papers (deadline: 27 May 2016)
In addition to MOVE-ME project presentations, we welcome research-related papers, presentations of case studies and projects as well as posters on MOOCs, Informal Language Learning, and Mobility. Topics include but are not limited to:
- MOOCs – design, learning, teaching, quality assurance, etc
- CALL and its normalisation
- Mobile-assisted language teaching and learning
- Informal language learning
- Learning to learn languages
- Student mobility
- Virtual classrooms, eLearning, and ePortfolio
Visit the website for more information about the conference, abstract submission and to register.