Return to Calendar | Return to List
Bilingualism Matters summer event
Posted on May 23 2016
Venue: Scottish storytelling centre
Event Date: 31/05/2016 18:00 - 20:00
Bilingualism Matters is a Centre at the University of Edinburgh, founded by Prof. Antonella Sorace. We study bilingualism and language learning and communicate what we know to enable people to make informed decisions based on scientific evidence.
Come join us for our summer event:
- listen to a variety of exciting talks;
- see what our volunteers worked on during the year;
- participate in fun language activities;
- get information about current research in the field;
- find people who speak a language that you or your children want to practice;
- enjoy a drink and a company of like-minded people.